Social Media Marketing Internship
The position is hybrid (remote & in-office) and the individual will report to the Head of Communications at Seattle Makers. They will work with the HoC to develop content for social media, explore & recommend earned media opportunities, and create content beyond social media as deemed appropriate. They will also have space to utilize their creativity in developing their own post ideas and frameworks.
- Daily content creation and management of social media accounts
- Reporting progress and results based on analytics and data
- Implementation of strategies for growing and engaging an audience on social platforms
- Provide support for marketing initiatives
- Seeking or holding a degree in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Access to a personal computer
- Knowledge of social media trends and social networking tools
- Strong creative instincts and high attention to detail with an eye for developing and critically viewing content
- Strong work ethic, communication skills, positive attitude, and the ability to multi-task.
Duration: Minimum three months. Hours/week: ~20 hours. This position is an unpaid internship.
Contact us if interested.