Memberships and day passes
Benefits and pricing information for each membership option are below.
PURCHASE A FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP OF ANY KIND, AND GET TWO MONTHS FREE!
All monthly memberships auto-renew each monthly billing period. All yearly memberships auto-renew each year on your join date. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Recurring Memberships Rates
Access to all areas
Member rate for classes & services
Discounts at the Maker Store (coming soon)
Get 2 Months Free!
* The Student membership is available to any active student with valid student ID
** Our insurance covers youth makers aged 11-17 with supervision by a guardian. Guardians need a membership to use the space; we recommend the Limited membership for guardians who are not interested in making. If you have any questions about youth memberships, call us at 833-2-MAKE-IT.
# Limited members do not have access to the fabrication areas of the shop; they are limited to the classroom area (with free wi-fi) only. Limited members do not have machine time included in their membership.
Day passes do not have to be used on consecutive days, nor do they have to be used within the same month.
Day passes can be used by anyone 11 years old or older; makers aged 11-17 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guardians need a membership or day-pass to use the space.
- Access to all parts+ of the workshop, including: classroom, music/video/photo studio, and co-working space
- Access to expert fabricators, designers, and educators in a collaborative work environment
- Well-maintained, high-quality fabrication machines including 3D printers, CNC milling machine, laser cutters, sewing machines, and more…
- Photography, video, and recording studio with video and photography editing station
- Tool library
- Discounts on classes and machine time
+ Limited members do not have access to the fabrication areas of the shop; they are limited to the classroom area (with free wi-fi) only.
- Filtered water, tea, coffee
- Paper Printer
- Free Wi-Fi
- The ability to book a conference space