Come carve your Halloween jack ‘o lanterns with us! We’ll use our laser cutters to etch, our 3D printer to make arms and appendages, vinyl stickers for decorations and stencils, and traditional pumpkin carving methods. While you’re here, take a tour of our Maker’s Space and get inspired to create and make. Enjoy some light refreshments (non-alcoholic) at the spookiest makerspace in town. This free event is open to members and non-members of the makerspace, and open to all ages 11 and older. Guardian required for anyone 17 and younger.
We will be offering a special 15% discount off of your first month of membership during the party! Donations welcome.
- Bring your own pumpkin to carve (tools provided). Get inspired by others’ designs and bounce ideas off your fellow carvers!
Pumpkin upgrades (with guided use):
- Laser etch a pumpkin for $20 (pumpkin included)
- 3D printed cat keychain for $2
- Create 3D arms and face for your pumpkin $20 (pumpkin included)
- Build a spooky laser-cut shadow caster lantern $20 (wood included)