Welcome to The Makers Speakeasy New Year’s Party!
Join us in full view of the Needle for a fabulous night to ring in 2018! Come have a chill, fun evening hanging out with awesome community. Bring a potluck dish to share and BYOB. We’ll have board games and poker chips accompanied by 1920s music on a bonafide record player, all with a stunning view of the Space Needle from a, dry, warm spot.
Tour the Makers Space with live demos of our 3D printers, laser cutters, and more! We will also be making 2018 time capsules. We’ll explore what you want to create for 2018, and then you can lock it away for a year to be dug out of the recesses of your closet or the dirt in your backyard a year from now.
- We are located at the corner of Dexter and Mercer in South Lake Union, Seattle. For directions, go here.
- Onsite parking is first come, first served. Parking in the lot is paid (the kiosk next to the gym at the corner of Dexter and Mercer). Street parking will be free because it’s a Sunday.
- This is an 18+ event with cocktail attire encouraged but not required
- Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at Eventbrite
What to bring:
- Bring a potluck dish to share and BYOB
- Bring your own box (shoebox, amazon box, wooden box, you name it) and create your 2018 time capsule with us. Bring magazines, items that represent what you want for the coming year, or just your imagination and we will get creative!