There are a veritable boatload of ways to get involved at Seattle Makers, even if you don’t like boats. Or loads.
- Go to a TOUR or OPEN HOUSE
- Become a MEMBER
- Take a CERTIFICATION
- Take a CLASS
- TEACH a class
- Become a MAKETEER (our version of a volunteer)
- DONATE tools, equipment, or material
- Share our posts on INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, and FACEBOOK
- Support us on PATREON
- Invite your friends, family, classmates, co-workers, neighbors to get involved
And the number one way to get involved…
- MAKE A THING!!!