- Access to all parts* of the facility, including: classroom, music/video/photo studio, and co-working space. Hours of access will depend on your membership.
- Access to expert fabricators, designers, and educators in a collaborative work environment
- Well-maintained, high-quality fabrication machines including 3D printers, CNC milling machine, laser cutters, sewing machines, and more…
- Photography, video, and recording studio with video and photography editing station
- Tool library
- Discounts on classes and machine time
* Limited members have access to the classroom (with free wi-fi) only
- Filtered water, tea, coffee
- Paper Printer
- Free Wi-Fi
- The ability to book a conference space
Benefits and pricing information for each membership option are below.
PURCHASE A FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP OF ANY KIND, AND GET TWO MONTHS FREE!
All monthly memberships auto-renew each monthly billing period. All yearly memberships auto-renew each year on your join date. No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Recurring Memberships Rates
Access to all areas
Age range **
Member rates for classes & services
Discounts at the Maker Store (coming soon)
Get 2 Months Free!
* Student Unlimited membership us available to any active student with valid student ID
** We are working to secure insurance that will cover youth makers (under 18 years old). We value the ingenuity and creativity of young people and are committed to finding a way to do that safety with insurance coverage. If you have any questions about youth memberships, call us at 833-2-MAKE-IT.
Day passes can be used by students or adults, and do not have to be used on consecutive days.